This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Some Investors Bet on Return to Reverse Mortgages – New York Times Dealbook
2. ‘Weed tourism’ Drives Up Hotel Occupancy – GlobeSt.com West
3. Proposed Senate bill targets high-rise development – NorthJersey.com
4. Texas oil surge behind Jetta Operating’s downtown office project – Fort Worth Star-Telegram
5. Coach Deal at Hudson Yards Wins REBNY’S Most Ingenious Award – GlobeSt.com Northeast
6. Griffis Residential Acquires 288-unit Apartment Community in Aurora for $40.8 million – Commercial Property Executive
7. Landing Toyota headquarters has pushed up the timetable for Plano’s Legacy West project – Dallas Urban Core
8. D.C. office sells for record price: $948 per square foot – Washington Post
9. Land Sales Deal Reached for $1.7B High Tech Manufacturing Hub – GlobeSt.com West
10. Shoppes at Westlake Village Inks 10 New Tenants – GlobeSt.com Los Angeles
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.