This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Tesla says Texas among 4 states still in the running for $5B Gigafactory – Dallas Business Journal
2. Housing Market Slow to Hit Its Spring Stride – The Wall Street Journal
3. PinPoint Commercial to develop site near Exxon Mobil’s Houston-area campus – Houston Business Journal
4. Royal Caribbean forms alliance to fight Beckham stadium – The Real Deal South Florida
5. Whipping Up a Startup Scene – The Wall Street Journal
7. Law firm lands at 1221 Sixth Ave. – Crain’s New York
8. A Five-Year Industrial Lease Record – Globest.com Southeast
9. New York Mayor Pledges to Fix City’s Sandy Recovery Programs – The Wall Street Journal
10. Industrial Output Climbs, and New-Home Starts Pick Up – The New York Times
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.