This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Plans Unveiled for $200-million Beverly Hills Waldorf Astoria Hotel – The Los Angeles Times
3. Harbor Group borrows $105M for 55 Broadway buy – Real Estate Weekly
4. Developers catching on to computerized living – Real Estate Weekly
5. Second Phase Complete at L+M’s Candlestick Heights Community in SF – Multi-Housing News Online
6. Westlake to build San Leandro tech campus of up to 500,000 square feet – San Francisco Business Times
7. I-39 Corridor benefitting from resurgence in U.S. manufacturing – REJournals.com
8. Southern Calif. Tower Sells For $102 Million – Realty News Report
9. 2,350 Hotel Rooms To Enter Houston by 2017 – GlobeSt.com Houston
10. South Florida has second-highest foreclosure rate in Q1, RealtyTrac says – South Florida Business Journal
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.