This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. City Real-Estate Group Touts Industry’s Impact –The Wall Street Journal
2. Mack-Cali Stock Down 22%, Execs Resign & REIT Revamps – GlobeSt.com New Jersey
3. LinkedIn Expands to 160,000SF at Empire State Building – The Commercial Observer
4. Twitter Moving to New Offices at 111 N. Canal St. – GlobeSt.com San Francisco
5. Vornado to Sell Springfield Mall to Pennsylvania REIT – Bloomberg Real Estate
6. RadioShack’s troubles spell opportunity for some – Crain’s New York
7. $136M Creative Office Campus Breaks Ground – GlobeSt.com Los Angeles
8. Sills Cummis & Gross Leases 73,000 SF at Legal Center – CoStar Northern New Jersey
9. Salesforce in talks to take chunk of Transbay Tower – San Francisco Business Journal
10. South Beach Hotel Trades for Nearly $13M – GlobeSt.com Miami
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.