This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Memorial Sloan Kettering Inks 54,000SF Sublease at 485 Lexington Avenue – The Commercial Observer
2. CBRE Arranges $38M Refinance of Biomet HQ – GlobeSt. NJ
3. Housing in U.S. Cools as Weather Adds to Burdens: Economy – Bloomberg Real Estate
4. Buyer snaps up key parcel in the middle of TMG’s massive Transbay project – San Francisco Business Journal
5. Related Puts West Side Building on Market – GlobeSt. NY
6. WhatsApp’s other big deal is a Mountain View office lease – San Jose Business Journal
7. Atlas, West End Capital Launch $100M Investment Spree – GlobeSt. DC
8. BRA approves Allston mixed-use project with 80 apartments, start-up incubator space – The Boston Globe
9. NAI Hiffman’s Picchiotti: Plenty of positives in suburban Chicago market – Midwest Real Estate News
10. $1B Metropolis Site Plans Revealed – GlobeSt. LA
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.