This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. New Jersey Grabs Data Center Real Estate News From New Jersey – The Commercial Observer
2. World-Wide Group snags Bloomingdale’s building for $37M – The Real Deal New York
3. Chetrit Procures $160M Loan for UES Student Housing Building – GlobeSt. New York
4. L’Occitane leases 176,783 s/f in New Brunswick – Real Estate Weekly
5. Fairmont Acquires Site at Port of Newark – GlobeSt. New Jersey
6. IPA Sells South Bay Multifamily – Marcus & Millichap Los Angeles
7. Construction Lending Rebounds Strongly – GlobeSt. National
8. With FDIC on way out, Class-A office building in Rosslyn-Ballston corridor to hit the market – Washington Business Journal
9. SNH Grabs Vertex HQ in $1B Deal – GlobeSt. Boston
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.