This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Silverstein Seeks New Debt Deal for WTC Complex – The Wall Street Journal
2. Refi of $200M Arranged for Microsoft and Apple Properties – GlobeSt. San Francisco
3. Sultanate of Oman acquires 1100 16th St. NW for $16.5M, twice its assessed value – Washington Business Journal
4. A-Y: Tenants Activity Will Be Up in 2014 – GlobeSt. New Jersey
5. Superior Court Bldg Sells for $50M – CoStar Los Angeles
6. 15M, 64-unit housing opens in Somerset – NJBIZ
7. Zara Takes 30,000 SF Space Downtown – GlobeSt. New York
8. Market Trend: San Francisco’s Retail Vacancy Decreases to 2.3% - CoStar San Francisco
9. Rental house owners can profit from a professional manager – L.A. Times
10. Failed West Loop condo project to generate big profit for seller – Crain’s Chicago
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.