This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Brooklyn’s new tallest tower – Crain’s New York
2. Report: Large Lease Deal in Works at 7 Bryant Park – GlobeSt. New York
3. New-built Times Square real estate is increasingly popular – The Real Deal New York
4. West Coast firm buys One Kendall Square for $395M – Boston Herald
5. Pfizer Sells Office Campus – GlobeSt. New Jersey
6. Downtown L.A.’s South Park catching a wave of new development – L.A. Times
7. Underdog Markets Shine in Multifamily – GlobeSt. D.C.
8. Deal with AT&T makes 1 million square feet available at Bishop Ranch – San Francisco Business Journal
9. Real Capital Analytics Signs 110 Fifth Avenue Deal – The Commercial Observer
10. JBG Confirms Sale of 77 H St., NW – GlobeSt. D.C.
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.