This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Forbes Shifting 350 Jobs to Jersey City – GlobeSt. New Jersey
2. Bullish property market expected in 2014 – Crain’s New York
3. Equus Capital Closes $310M Fund – GlobeSt. Philadelphia
4. Investors buy parking lot across from Staples Center – L.A. Times
5. Kilroy Closes on 13 Office Property Sale – GlobeSt. Los Angeles
6. Avison Young Property Management Awarded Management Contract at 300 Crown Colony Drive – Avison Young Boston
7. HFF Arranges $14.8M Financing For Shrewsbury Housing Community – Banker & Tradesman
8. Marcus & Millichap arranges sale of 72-unit apartment building in Bensenville – Midwest RE Journals
9. C&W: Suburbs Beat Poor Expectations – GlobeSt. Chicago
10. Nautilus Group Investing on Oakland MF – GlobeSt. San Francisco
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.