This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Manhattan Real Estate Market Surging at Year’s End – The New York Times
2. BioMarin to buy San Rafael complex for $116 million – San Francisco Business Journal
3. Medical Practice Considers Larger Retail Pads – GlobeSt. San Francisco
4. Manhattan office leasing sets a record – Crain’s New York
5. Urstadt Biddle Buys Two Shopping Centers – GlobeSt. New Jersey
6. 2014 Trends: North Bay enjoys surge on industrial construction – San Francisco Business Journal
7. Vince Camuto close to selling Hamptons home for record $75M – The Real Deal New York
8. Clarion Partners Closes On Carlyle Overlook for $66 Million – CoStar Washington D.C.
9. South Florida construction slows down in November, study says – Miami Business Journal
10. Report: Eddie Bauer to Close Magnificent Mile Store – GlobeSt. Chicago
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.