This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Nets Look to Get Both Feet in Brooklyn – The New York Times
2. IL Tool Works Buys 503,000 SF From Kraft – GlobeSt. Chicago
3. In $1B deal, Citi moves HQ downtown – Crain’s New York
4. Year in Review: Top commercial sales of 2013 – Boston Business Journal
5. Mack-Cali Buys New Brunswick Apts. For $41M – GlobeSt. New Jersey
7. Suburban Dallas Marriott Trades for $56M – GlobeSt. Dallas/Ft. Worth
8. 47-story hotel/condo building set for South Broad – Philly.com
9. Massey Knakal Arranges $8.9M Retail Sale Along Flatbush Avenue – The Commercial Observer
10. Morgan Group to Build New Project in Houston – GlobeSt. Houston
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.