This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Going Out With Building Boom, Mayor Pushes Billions in Projects – The New York Times
2. The 10 most notable multifamily projects of 2013 – San Francisco Business Journal
3. Manulife Buys NYC Tower for About $167M – GlobeSt. New York
4. Rockrose Closes on $105M Acquisition at the Madison Square Bldg – CoStar New York
5. Cushman Wakefield names new CEO – NJBIZ
6. Waterstone San Dimas Fetches $47M – GlobeSt. Los Angeles
7. Forest City unloads Atlantic Yards stake – Crain’s New York
8. Prudential Buys Apartment Building for Nearly $87M – GlobeSt. New Jersey
9. Nonprofit to invest $20M in South End – The Boston Herald
10. Cassidy Turley Represents Centene Corp. in 52,976 SF Lease in Atlanta – Cassidy Turley Atlanta
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.