This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. The 30-Minute Interview: Eran Polack – The New York Times
2. New Submarkets Emerge in Core Cities – GlobeSt. Los Angeles
3. Vital Signs: Housing Is No Longer the Piggy Bank It Used to Be – The Wall Street Journal
4. Mag Mile landlord plans big retail expansion - Crain’s Chicago
5. Retail Brokers Bullish on Tenant Demand – GlobeSt. New Jersey
6. GSA unable to show savings from outsourcing real estate leasing – The Washington Business Journal
7. Modern Makeover for Wrigley Building, Long a Hallmark of Chicago’s Skyline – The New York Times
8. Lucile Packard grows South Bay presence with $24.5M Campbell building buy – The San Francisco Business Journal
9. REIT Grabs $53M Net Leased Portfolio – GlobeSt. Miami
10. Menino, Boston Properties reaches deal on TD Garden project – The Boston Business Journal
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.