This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Hampshire’s Morris Co. Office Leasing Well – GlobeSt. New Jersey
2. Price of share in huge WTC retail complex jumps $200M – Crain’s New York
3. New Fund for Virtual Tour Firm – The Wall Street Journal
4. Startups wage war on Craigslist apartment ads – San Francisco Business Journal
5. CRE Needs Strong Job Growth in 2014 – GlobeSt. Los Angeles
6. House approves a fresh batch of real estate prospectuses – Washington DC Business Journal
7. Surge in Public Construction Spending Offsets Private Pullback – The Wall Street Journal
8. CBRE Inks Deal at 321 N Clark St. – CoStar Chicago
9. The Connor Group sells luxury Dallas apartment property – Dallas Business Journal
10. Belclare Wellesley to feature retail space, 30 condos starting at $1.4m – The Boston Globe
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.