This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Harmon Meadow Office Sells to HGI for $47M – GlobeSt. New Jersey
2. Work set to begin on 206-unit project in Bronx – Crain’s New York
3. Supersizing Santana Row: Details on 500K square-foot office expansion – San Francisco Business Journal
4. Nordblom plans 602 apartments in South End near old Herald site – The Boston Herald
5. Sears building in Boyle Heights sells to developer for $29 million – The Los Angeles Times
6. Mack-Cali Acquires 159-Unit Multi-Family Residential Community in Rahway – Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
7. Optimism Reigns In Bay Area Multifamily – GlobeSt. San Francisco
8. The 30-Minute Interview: Arthur W. Zeckendorf – The New York Times
9. Kimco Realty Corp Pays $35.6M for Clark Retail Portfolio – CoStar New Jersey
10. Existing home sales fall, prices still up compared to last year – Washington Business Journal
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.