This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Future Unclear for Towers on East Side – The New York Times
2. Software Firm Doubles Presence at SL Green Property – GlobeSt. New York
3. Boston Construction Boom May Prove Sustainable – Banker & Tradesman
4. Vital Signs: Housing Inventory Remains Spacious – The Wall Street Journal
6. With $105 million buy, Credit Suisse jumps into S.F. market – San Francisco Business Journal
7. Top CBRE broker jumps to Boston Properties – Crain’s New York
8. Redevelopment Sites Sell for $71M – GlobeSt. San Francisco
9. Federal space reduction leaving mark on D.C. office market – Washington Business Journal
10. Real estate brokerages Prudential Rubloff, Koenig & Strey to combine – Chicago Tribune
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.