This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. The Hampshire Companies Sell 1,035,249-Square-Foot Industrial Building in Hampstead, Maryland – The Hampshire Companies
2. Ink Dries on 2013’s Largest Palm Beach Office Sale – GlobeSt. Miami
3. Developer of Meridia Hackensack Secures $26M Loan – GlobeSt. New Jersey
4. Marcus & Millichap / IPA Host Multifamily Bay Area Forum: San Francisco and Beyond – GreenPearl Events
5. Market Trend: Northern New Jersey’s Retail Vacancy Decreases to 6.4% - CoStar New Jersey
6. Macy’s big makeover – Crain’s New York
7. Home Prices Rise in Most U.S. Metro Areas – The Wall Street Journal
8. Nypro Leases 205,095 SF in Devens – CoStar Boston
9. The Appraisal: The Airbnb Economy in New York: Lucrative but Often Illegal – The New York Times
10. Berkadia Obtains $32M in Loans for TX MF – GlobeSt. Dallas
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.