This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
2. New Highs for midtown south rents – Crain’s New York
3. How Wells Fargo Center Leased Half of Vacant Space – GlobeSt. Miami
4. Square Feet: Struggling Newspapers Sell Off Old Headquarters – The New York Times
5. CBRE Unveils New Headquarters – GlobeSt. Los Angeles
6. Vital Signs: Expect a Breather in Home Prices’ Rapid Run – The Wall Street Journal
7. Apple, LinkedIn, Juniper: Silicon Valley tech dominates 2013 corporate expansion – San Francisco Business Journal
8. Copley Place will see $500M Expansion – Boston Office Spaces
9. Alter Group Inks 27,501 SF at Loudoun Gateway IV – GlobeSt. Washington D.C.
10. Multifamily Development Site Changes Hands in NJ – CoStar New Jersey
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.