This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. DealBook: 2 Commercial Property Giants Combine in $11.2 Billion Deal – The New York Times
2. Apple’s other curvaceous building goes up in Santa Clara – San Francisco Business Journal
3. Wooing tech to Brooklyn – Crain’s New York
4. JLL to Direct Leasing at 685 Market Street – GlobeSt. San Francisco
5. Terreno Realty Acquires Carlstadt Portfolio for $9.9M – CoStar New Jersey
6. Real-Estate News: Condos Are Going Back Up for Sale – The Wall Street Journal
7. Main St. Office Building Fetches $114M – GlobeSt. Los Angeles
8. Santander CEO buys Boston brownstone for $4.3M – Boston Business Journal
9. RXR Realty Sues, Claims One Worldwide Plaza Purchase Was "Sabotaged" - The Commercial Observer
10. $51 Million Office Financing Secured for 1919 M Street in Washington, DC; Arranged by Cassidy Turley – Cassidy Turley Washington D.C
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.