This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Sale of a Landmark Building Reflects the Changing Needs of Lower Manhattan - The New York Times
2. Apple and Bulgari Buildings Bring $160M - GlobeSt. San Francisco
3. Experts Question de Blasio’s Affordable Housing Plan - The Wall Street Journal
4. Brady, Connolly & Masuda, P.C. Lease 16,649 SF in Chicago - CoStar Chicago
5. Software Company Inks 10-Year Deal at 3 Park Avenue - The Commercial Observer
6. New Campus Coming to the Princeton Corridor - GlobeSt. New Jersey
7. Baptist Health Pays Nearly $44M for Office Building - GlobeSt. Miami
8. $330M tax break expected for Hudson Yards - Crain’s New York
9. Mass Mutual wants to cash out of current Alexandria office space - Washington D.C. Business Journal
10. Fake Press Releases and the Danger of Wire Services - RE Tech Bits
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.