This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Hotels Swell in Manhattan - The Wall Street Journal
2. 300 Kimball Emerges as Multi-Tenant Office - GlobeSt. New Jersey
3. Sand Hill pays $130M for former Facebook home - San Francisco Business Journal
4. Whole Foods Coming to Newark - The Wall Street Journal
5. How Technology Impacts Real Estate - FunnelCast
6. Retail condo next to Eataly fetches $60M - Crain’s New York
7. Extell sues Sheldon Solow in latest blow over 57th Street site - The Real Deal NY8
8. HEI Sells 3 Marriott Hotels - GlobeSt. Wasington D.C.
9. Mack-Cali Hosts Economic Symposium at Harborside in Jersey City - Mack-Cali Realty
10. Landlords make a play for rapidly expanding tech tenants - Los Angeles Times
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.