This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the Top 10 most popular stories on The News Funnel this week:
1. Another Pass at Revitalizing Abandoned Warehouse Space on the Waterfront – The New York Times
2. Tory Burch Signs 52,000-SF Expansion at 11 W 19th – CoStar New York
3. Office Project Looks to Brooklyn Entrepreneurs – The Wall Street Journal
4. FunnelCast Q&A: Barbi Reuter, A Modern Approach to CRE Marketing – FunnelCast
5. Cushman Wakefield Joins Bridge District Development Effort – GlobeSt. San Francisco
7. Brookfield bags historic Monadnock building for $82 million – San Francisco Business Journal
8. Healthcare Trust Pays $63 Million for Six MOBs – GlobeSt. Miami
9. Housing Recovery Seems Still on Track – The New York Times
10. Midtown South Rents up 44% as Tech Spurs Double Digit Growth Nationwide – Commercial Observer
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.