This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the Top 10 most popular stories on The News Funnel this week:
1. $10 Deal for Rights to the World Trade Center Name Draws Scrutiny – The New York Times
3. Developer Plans to Crowdfund a Manhattan Hotel – The Wall Street Journal
4. Economic Opportunity Bill Signed by Christie – GlobeSt.
5. Midtown Landmark Process Begins – The Wall Street Journal
6. Financial Tenants Commit to 527 Madison Avenue – The Commercial Observer
7. General Growth buys SoHo property – Crain's New York
8. The 30-Minute Interview: Robert A. Knakal – The New York Times
9. C&W Adds Eight to Midtown Office – GlobeSt.
10. Real Estate Rockstars Results: Top Office Developers/Owners – FunnelCast
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.