This Week's Top 10 Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the Top 10 most popular stories on The News Funnel this week:
1. New York investor buys Commercial National Bank Building on D.C.'s East End - Washington Business Journal
2. DealBook: Blackstone Is Expected to Sell Hilton in I.P.O. - The New York Times
3. Tech Companies Go Out to the Seaport - The Wall Street Journal
4. Obama talks real estate with Zillow - LA Times
6. Brookfield Gains 27 MSF In $1.1B IDI Buy - GlobeSt
7. Blackstone wants to offer up $4.5B La Quinta chain - The Real Deal
8. More apartments proposed for Fenway - Boston Business Journal
9. Subpoenas Sent to City's Big Landlords - The Wall Street Journal
10. Vornado's Q2 Numbers Beat Estimates - GlobeSt
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.