This Week's Most Popular Stories on The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Standards are Tighter, Sure. But is It Really That Hard to Get A Mortgage? – The Wall Street Journal
2. US new-home sales tumble 8.1 percent in June to annual rate of 406,000 – Fox Business
3. Blackstone Drives into Auto Repair with Retail Stake – GlobeSt.com National News
4. What is the least amount of cash required to get into a commercial investment property? – Commercial Real Estate Show
6. Starbucks Q3 comp store sales perky – USA Today
7. When It Comes to Housing, Maybe Millennials Aren’t so Different After All - The Wall Street Journal
8. Development: Biggest Gains Since Recovery Began – GlobeSt.com National News
10. Disruptive Forces in Real Estate – Urban Land Institute
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.
Want real estate news on-the-go? Download our NEW mobile app today!