This Week's Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Treasury Secretary Unveils Small Steps to Augment Loan Modification Program – The New York Times
3. FAA, Developers clash over tall buildings – USA Today
4. A peek inside the high-tech home of the future – San Jose Mercury News
5. As Home Sales Remain Restrained, Big Builder Eyes Home-Rental Market – The Wall Street Journal
6. Port Reaches Deal on 3 WTC Funding – GlobeSt.com New York
7. Housing markets show little improvement – Marketwired
8. Douglas Elliman strikes listings deal with Zillow – Real Estate Weekly
9. C&W’s French Retires After Nearly 70 years – GlobeSt.com Northeast
10. Majority of Consumers Prefer to Purchase and Reserve Hotel Services Using Mobile Devices – Hospitality.net
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.
Want real estate news on-the-go? Download our NEW mobile app today!