This Week's Most Popular Stories On The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Real-Estate Sector Moves Crowdfunding Beyond Trinkets –The Wall Street Journal
2. How accurate is Zillow’s Zestimate? Not very, says Washington-area agent. – The Washington Post
3. The Changing Face of Office Space: NYC Real Estate Adjusts to the Times – Commercial Observer
4. RadioShack Updates Latest Store Closure Plan – CoStar National
5. Greystar Closes $800M MF Fund – GlobeSt.com – National News
6. A good way to kill affordable housing – New York Post
7. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Mixing Uses – GlobeSt.com – National
8. Realtors, Builders Differ on Need for New Homes – The Wall Street Journal
9. Borrowers defy logic with mortgage rates – Yahoo Homes
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.