This Week's Most Popular Stories on The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Airbnb agrees to give the attorney general a whole host of records – The Real Deal New York
2. Bernards to Build $54M mixed-use – GlobeSt.com California
3. CBRE Selected To Market 5.6 MSF in Midtown Miami – CRE-Sources South Florida
4. J.P. Morgan to Invest $100M in Detroit – Fox Business
5. Prospective Tenants Coming to WTC – GlobeSt.com New York
6. U.S. Apartments Rise at Fastest Pace Since Recession – Bloomberg Real Estate
7. Why American Eagle may close more than 150 stores it announced Wednesday – Pittsburgh Business Times
8. Flurry of Manhattan agency deals signed ahead of RECon – The Real Deal New York
9. Millennials’ Money Makes The World Go ‘Round – GlobeSt.com Retail
10. Beacon JV Acquires $100M Chicago Loop Office Tower – Commercial Property Executive
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.