PARAMUS, NJ. (JUNE 23, 2014) – The Goldstein Group announced today that a combined total of nearly 20,000 sf has been leased at Village Shopping Center in New Providence, NJ in eight different transactions.
“Under the new ownership of UB New Providence, LLC, the Village Shopping Center has attracted highly desirable tenants, both on a national chain level and strong performing independent businesses. In recent years, the plaza underwent a series of renovations that vastly increased the leasability of the center,” stated Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group. “This location is a prime retail site in a highly affluent marketplace.”
Vice President CJ Huter and President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group represented the owner on the following new transactions:
- Starbucks has leased a 2,200 sf space.
- Chipotle, the popular fast-casual Mexican restaurant, signed a lease for 2,500 sf.
- Choice Pets, specializing in natural, organic and holistic foods for pets, signed a lease for 2,800 sf.
- AT&T, a leading wireless cell phone and internet provider, leased 1,700 sf of space.
- Dim Sum Villa, a family owned specialty Chinese Dim Sum restaurant that has been in the business for over 20 years, leased a 3,570 sf space.
Prior recent transactions by The Goldstein Group include:
- Bacci Restaurant, an upscale Italian and Brick Oven Pizzaria signed a lease for 2,561 sf.
- Smashburger signed a lease for 2,500 sf and is one of the country’s fastest growing, fast casual restaurants.
- Elements Massage, specialists in therapeutic massage services, signed a lease for 1,825 sf.
President Chuck Lanyard noted, “This is a great location in a high demand marketplace. National retailers like Starbucks, Chipotle, and AT&T all recognized the strategic location of this shopping center.”
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 65 offices in the United States and Canada.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard at (201) 703-9700, extension 115 or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.