TSS Facility Services Surpasses Over 465 Clients in the Facility Marketplace
NEW JERSEY (September 18, 2013) – Founded over 25 years ago by Kenny Battiato, TSS Facility Services, Inc. (TSS) has built one of the leading and most respected full-service facility maintenance companies in the Tristate area. Currently, more than 465 clients rely on TSS Facility Services, Inc. for their complete property solutions.
Among the vast list of TSS clients, notable names include:
- Commercial Properties / Commercial Real Estate Companies: The Hampshire Companies, Levin Management, Fidelity Land & Development, Wakefern Village Supermarkets/Inserra Supermarkets, CBRE, Hartz, Related Retail, Inland Diversified
- Shopping Centers / Retail Facilities: The Hampshire Companies, Levin Management, Fidelity Land & Development, Wakefern, CBRE, Hartz, Related Retail, Inland Diversified
- Universities and College Campuses / Educational Institutions: Fairleigh Dickinson University, Columbia University (Teachers College)
- Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Healthcare Facilities and Professional Buildings Northern Westchester Hospital
- Industrial / Manufacturing Facilities: CBRE, Hartz
- Large-Scale Residential Buildings / Multi-Family Properties / Gated and Retirement Communities: Roseland Property Co., Hartz
- Business Facilities / Corporate Campuses / Office Parks: The Hampshire Companies, CBRE, Hartz
- Banks / Financial Institutions: Investor Savings Bank, TD Bank
"While our company has grown substantially over the past twenty five years, we have never lost sight of the importance of customer service and responsiveness”, stated Kenny Battiato. "Our focus is on quality, not quantity. The long-term tenure of these clients and their high degree of satisfaction with our company and services is the best gauge of our company’s overall success. That's what we take the most pride in," Battiato continued.
About TSS Facility Services
TSS Facility Services, Inc. (TSS) was established in 1986 by Kenneth Battiato with a very personal approach to business; knocking on doors and providing unparalleled customer service to build and maintain relationships. The company understands the value of customers’ property and takes tremendous pride in maintaining it as if it were their own.
The hard work and entrepreneurial spirit that defined TSS when it was founded continues to this day. TSS has become a leader in the Maintenance Operations Field by offering a superior level of service to over 400 clients ― and providing a broad range of services to national and local accounts, institutional and corporate clients for over 25 years.
For over 25 years, TSS has built its reputation on integrity, reliability and trust. The company takes enormous satisfaction in building relationships with customers by listening to their concerns and understanding their needs ― and making good on its promises.
For more information, please visit http://www.tssfs.com.