Top NAI firms go mobile
Four of NAI’s top firms have released new mobile apps this month. CRE Tech®, Inc. worked with these industry leaders to design personalized apps for each group. This technology is used by NAI agents to promote NAI news, listings, videos, agent bios and office information directly to their clients.
The Fabulous Four
NAI Latter & Blum, NAI Sullivan Group, NAI Wisinski of West Michigan, and NAI Farbman shine as examples of brokerage companies gaining a competitive edge by employing technology to provide relevant information and must-have tools straight to their clients, with mobile accessibility, 24/7.
More than just a pretty face
Through an NAI-branded screen, clients view up-to-date property listings, brokerage info and valuable tools, such as:
- mortgage calculator
- IRR/NPV calculator
- TVM calculator
- GPS-powered measuring tool
- the ability to prepare a detailed PDF Investment Analysis Report with minimal inputs, in minutes
An experienced creator of CRE apps and software, CRE Tech designed the NAI apps with ease-of-maintenance in mind.
- Updated code was implemented for streamlined iOS functionality
- Enhanced media section streams YouTube video content
- Seamless integration of blog content from Blogger and Wordpress
- A rapid property sync was established with NAI’s listing system to display up-to-date information on each and every property in the NAI system
- Workflow analysis ensures the minimal actions are required to access content quickly on the go
- Control Panel design enables each NAI firm to add/edit information on app anytime
Interested in a branded app for your organization? Request a free demo today.