Timothy Touhey, CEO of The New Jersey Builders Association to Speak at the2nd Annual NJ Apartment Summit & Expo
Hamilton, NJ, November 9, 2012– The New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA), the state’s leading trade organization for the construction industry, is pleased to announce that Timothy Touhey, its Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to speak on a panel entitled Evolving Dynamics & the Future of New Jersey Multifamily: What is the State of the Multifamily Industry Following the Continued Emergence of New Investors, a Superstorm and Political Election? at The Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo on November 27 at the Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center in Florham Park, NJ. The Summit is from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM followed by a cocktail reception.
The discussion will strive to answer the following questions:
- Will investors, developers and the myriad of capital sources rethink Gold Coast investment if weather patterns are truly changing, especially in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy?
- How will the election impact New Jersey’s CRE markets?
- Will we continue to experience growth and investor interest in the rising Northern Suburban, Gold Coast, Central/Princeton and Greater Philadelphia markets?
- What types of investors (institutional, REIT, private, etc.) have become more active in 2012? And, what types of deals are closing?
- What are New Jersey’s CRE challenges going into 2013?
Michael Fasano,Vice President/Regional Manager, Marcus & Millichap will moderate this panel of thought leaders in mixed-use development which will also include: Jose R. Cruz, Senior Managing Director, HFF, L.P.; Alan R. Hammer, Member, Brach Eichler L.L.C.; Robert J. Holland, President, The Kislak Company, Inc. and Ken Uranowitz, Managing Director, Gebroe-Hammer Associates.
Some of the most active and innovative New Jersey & Tri-State multi-family investors, owners/operators, developers, brokers and capital sources are registered to attendThe Second Annual New Jersey Apartment Summit & Expo. Additional information/registration is available at www.cre-events.com/njas2012.
About the New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA)
The New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA) is the leading trade association for the construction industry. Members include residential and commercial builders, developers, remodelers, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, architects, consultants and other professionals. NJBA serves as a resource for its members through continuing education and advocacy. NJBA and its members strive for a more vibrant, greener, and affordable housing market in New Jersey. Additional information is available at www.NJBA.org.