SIOR ANNOUNCES 2015 TRANSACTION AWARD WINNERS
SIOR is pleased to announce its Top 10 Office Sales Transactions of 2015, which it unveiled recently at its Spring World Conference in San Diego. The top 10 list — which in the aggregate represents more than $604 million in office sales — ranks the largest transactions, by dollar value, completed by SIOR members during calendar year 2015.
The two largest transactions both exceeded the $100 million milestone: Mike Moran, SIOR, of Cushman & Wakefield arranged the $126 million sale of an 800,000-square-foot office property in Foster City, CA, followed by Jill Rasmussen, SIOR, CCIM, of The Davis Group, who arranged the $116 million sale of a 362,354-square-foot office building portfolio in Minnetonka, MN and North Dakota.
“Congratulations to all of the SIOR members whose office sales made the Top 10 list for 2015,” said Allen Gump, SIOR’s Global President. “These transactions represent a dynamic cross-section of brokers who provide superior client service in various markets. I also want to thank our entire membership, whose ongoing efforts both build and enhance SIOR’s reputation as being among the most sophisticated real estate advisors throughout the world.”
The remainder of SIOR’s Top 10 office sales transactions list of 2015:
- Taber Thill, SIOR, Dan Doherty, SIOR, and Ryan Martin, SIOR, all of Colliers International, arranged the $75 million sale of a 610,140-square-foot office property in Las Vegas;
- David Sandlin, SIOR, Susan Gregory, SIOR, and Dion Campisi, SIOR, of Colliers International, arranged the $58.5 million sale of a 361,548-square-foot office property in San Jose, CA;
- Joe Almeida, SIOR, of Avison Young Commercial Real Estate, arranged the $58.5 million sale of a 333,898-square-foot office building in Toronto;
- Jeff LaFavre, SIOR, CPM, of IAG Commercial, arranged the $47 million sale of 485,000-square-foot office property in St. Paul, MN
- R. Craig Coppola, SIOR, CCIM, CRE, Andrew Cheney, SIOR, CCIM, and Bill Blake, SIOR, of Lee & Associates Arizona, arranged the $41.7 million sale of a 174,917-square-foot office building in Scottsdale, AZ;
- R. Craig Coppola, SIOR, CCIM, CRE, and Andrew Cheney, SIOR, CCIM, of Lee & Associates Arizona, arranged the $40.85 million sale of a 279,503-square-foot office building in Tempe, AZ;
- Gabriel Silverstein, SIOR, of Angelic Real Estate, arranged the $40.25 million sale of a 278,000-square-foot office building in Auburn Hills, MI and;
- Jeff Flemington, SIOR, CCIM, LEED AP, and Martin Dockrill, SIOR, of Avison Young Commercial Real Estate, arranged the $37.1 million sale of a 59,271-square-foot office building in Oakville, ON
In addition to the Top 10 Sales Transactions list, SIOR recently announced its Top 100 transactions list, derived from among nearly 1000 transactions reported by SIOR members during calendar year 2015, at an aggregate value of more than $5.1 billion. Among the Top 100, transactions were completed in 80 distinct markets throughout North American, Europe, and Asia.
For a complete list of the Top 100 Transactions, click here.