Bringing together leading executives to discuss the latest developments in the C&I, SBA loans, CRE credit and workout industries, IMN is proud to announce that the 5th Annual Midwest Bank & Financial Institutions Special Assets Forum on Real Estate, C&I, and SBA Loans will be taking place in Chicago on September 17-18.
New session topics this year include:
- An increased emphasis on C&I and other non-real estate loans with our asset-specific mini sessions
- Working with & Evaluating Crisis Managers, Turnaround Managers, Restructuring Advisors & Receivers
- Cost benefit analysis of your workout and its actions
- Acquired Assets Management & Workouts
- The Portfolio is Cleaned Up Now What?
- ...Check out the agenda for more topics
This event will bring together Special Assets, Credit, Loan Review, Risk Management, Special Servicers, REO & C-level executives. Our previous 23 Bank Real Estate forums convened over 400 attendees, including +150 credit and workout executives.
Recently confirmed speakers include:
- Dev Strischek, SVP & Senior Credit Policy Officer, SUNTRUST BANK
- Ziad W. Amra, Senior Vice President, Special Assets Group, U.S. Bancorp
- Thomas Turner, SVP, Special Assets Manager, GRANDPOINT BANK
- Matthew Howe, Vice President, LAKESIDE BANK
- Gregory Paulus, Director of Managed Assets, URBAN PARTNERSHIP BANK
- Salman Khan, Managing Principal, STABILIS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- …and many more
Save $400 with the Super Early Bird Rate
or contact Andy Melvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 901-0542
Complimentary Passes Available for Eligible Bankers in Workout/Restructuring, Risk Management, Special Assets, Special Servicing, Credit and Loan Review. Please contact Dan Ettinger at (212) 901-0598 or email@example.com to see if passes are available for you.
*Sponsorship & Exhibit Space Opportunities*
Interested in gaining the benefits of being a sponsor/exhibitor? Please contact Andy Melvin at firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 901-0542.
Looking forward to hosting you in September.
IMN Real Estate Team
Early Confirmed Attendees Include:
A.V.P., Global Restructuring Group, CHARTER ONE BANK
Administrative Asst., Global Restructuring Group, CITIZENS BANK, N.A.
Assistant Vice President, WINTRUST MORTGAGE
Assistant Vice President, FIRST MIDWEST BANK
Assistant Vice President - Special Assets, FIRST AMERICAN BANK
Assistant Vice President - Special Assets, RIDGESTONE BANK
Assistant Vice President, Team Lead, U.S. BANK
Collection Manager, ILLINOIS COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
Commercial Banking Officer, WINTRUST BUSINESS CREDIT
Deputy Director, FDIC
Director- Credit Policy and Risk Management, URBAN PARTNERSHIP BANK
Director of Managed Assets, URBAN PARTNERSHIP BANK
Investor Relations Director, STABILIS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Loan Workout and Collection Manager, HOMESTAR BANK AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
Loan Workout Consultant, BMO CAPITAL MARKETS
Manager, MB FINANCIAL BANK
Managing Director, THE PRIVATEBANK
Managing Director, THE CHICAGO CORP.
Managing Director, STABILIS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Managing Director, NORTHEAST BANK
Officer, THE PRIVATEBANK
Partner, President, COHEN FINANCIAL
President, REDSTONE FUNDING LLC
Relationship Manager, U.S. BANK
Relationship Manager/Analyst, BMO HARRIS BANK
Risk Management Specialist, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF CHICAGO
SAG SBA Team Lead, FIFTH THIRD BANK
SBA Claims Manager, FIFTH THIRD BANK
Senior Commercial Workout Officer, COLORADO HOUSING AND FINANCE AUTHORITY
Senior Counsel & Vice President, BMO FINANCIAL GROUP
...and many more