RECENT RETAIL TRANSACTIONS IN NEW JERSEY BY THE GOLDSTEIN GROUP
PARAMUS, NJ. (JUNE 26, 2012) – The Goldstein Group, the leading retail brokerage firm of New Jersey, reported strong leasing transaction results for the past several quarters, as the retail market in New Jersey continues its upward trend of improvement.
Highlights of The Goldstein Group’s recent leasing transactions in New Jersey with national and regional tenants such as:
- Harbor Freight Tools – The discount tool retailer opened two new stores in New Jersey: a 25,000 sf store at 2438 Route 22 in Union; and a 17,000 sf location at 1016 Main Avenue in Clifton. President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group represented the ownership in each of these transactions.
- AT&T –Renewed its lease of 8,000 sf at 1592 Route 22 in Watchung. President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group represented the landlord in the transaction.
- IHOP – Representing both the retailer and landlord, The Goldstein Group handled the renewal of the restaurant’s 5,000 sf lease at 32ndStreet & Kennedy Boulevard in Union City. Principal Neil Goldstein of The Goldstein Group was responsible for the deal.
- Pet Valu – On behalf of the pet products retailer, The Goldstein Group leased 4,000 sf at Route 202 and Reaville Road in Flemington; and 3,200 sf at the Marketplace at Edgewater in Edgewater. Principal Neil Goldstein of The Goldstein Group consummated the leases.
- Blimpie – Representing both the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group completed a 1,700 sf transaction at 130 Market Street in Paterson. Donald Goldstein and Florian Suserman of The Goldstein Group consummated the lease.
- Kumon – Representing the owner, The Goldstein Group completed a 1,200 sf lease at The Mews at Garwood in Garwood. Ryan Glastein of The Goldstein Group completed the deal.
- Edible Arrangements – On behalf of the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group closed a 1,100 sf transaction at 84 Summit Avenue in Summit. Vice President Florian Suserman of The Goldstein Group consummated the deal.
- Allstate – Representing the owner, The Goldstein Group leased 1,000 sf at 25 West Northfield Road in Livingston. Jesse Finkelstein of The Goldstein Group handled the transaction.
- Furniture Source – Representing both the owner and retailer, The Goldstein Group consummated a 18,200 sf transaction at 6531-6571 Route 9 in Howell. Mark Handwerker of The Goldstein Group handled the deal.
- Bar Method – Representing both the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group completed a 3,500 sf deal at 576-580 North Maple Avenue in Ridgewood. Ryan Glastein of The Goldstein Group completed the transaction.
- That Look – On behalf of the owner and retailer, The Goldstein Group leased 2,300 sf at 500 Chestnut Ridge Road in Woodcliff Lake. Jesse Finkelstein of The Goldstein Group handled the transaction.
- Beauty Castle – On behalf of the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group leased 1,400 sf at State Plaza in Teaneck. CJ Huter of The Goldstein Group completed the deal.
- True Blue Employment – The Goldstein Group represented the retailer in opening a 1,300 store at 2290 Route 22 in Union. Matt Flath of The Goldstein Group handled the transaction.
“Through our retail expertise and market knowledge, The Goldstein Group continues to provide superior services to its clients as noted by the numerous retail transactions completed on behalf of our retailer and landlord clients,” stated President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group.
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 60 offices nationwide.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard, president and director of brokerage services, at 201-703-9700, or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.
# # #