Recent Retail Transactions by The Goldstein Group
PARAMUS, NJ. (JANUARY 14, 2014) – The Goldstein Group, the leading provider of retail Real Estate services in New Jersey, reported strong leasing transaction results, as the retail market in New Jersey continues its upward trend of improvement.
Highlights of The Goldstein Group’s recent leasing transactions in New Jersey are:
- Wells Fargo Bank – On behalf of the owner, The Goldstein Group leased 4,630 sf at Marine View Plaza in Hoboken, NJ. Executive Vice President, Lew Finkelstein, and Sales Associates, Matthew P. Flath and Jesse Finkelstein, were responsible for the transaction.
- Panchero’s Mexican Grill – On behalf of the owner and retailer, The Goldstein Group leased 2,100 sf at Bridgewater Promenade in Bridgewater, NJ. Principal, Neil Goldstein, brokered the transaction for Panchero’s.
- Great Clips – On behalf of the owner, The Goldstein Group leased 1,400 sf at Colonial Square Shopping Center on Route 59 in Airmont, NY. Executive Vice President, Lew Finkelstein, consummated the deal.
- 7-Eleven – Representing both the tenant and owner, The Goldstein Group leased 3,000 sf at 18 Wyckoff Avenue in Waldwick, NJ and 3,840 sf at 60 Valley Street in South Orange, NJ. The Goldstein Group represented the tenant in the leasing of 2,600 sf on Kennedy Boulevard in North Bergen, NJ. Executive Vice President, Lew Finkelstein, and Matthew P. Flath were responsible for the transactions.
- Smashburger – Representing the tenant, The Goldstein Group handled the leasing of a 3,000 sf space at North Village Shopping Center on Route 1 in North Brunswick, NJ and represented both the owner and tenant in the leasing of 2,600 sf at Shoparama on Route 59 in Nanuet, NY. Scott Milich brokered the transaction.
- Hand & Stone – On behalf of the retailer, The Goldstein Group represented Hand & Stone in the leasing of 2,500 sf at Franklin Crossing Shopping Center on Franklin Avenue in Franklin Lakes, NJ and represented both the owner and tenant for a 2,600 sf lease at 170 South Main Street in New City, NY. Scott Milich was responsible for the deal.
- IHOP – Representing the owner, The Goldstein Group handled the leasing of a 2,500 sf space at 600 Cedar Lane in Teaneck, NJ. Principal, Neil Goldstein, represented both the landlord and tenant in the transaction.
“People continue to feel better about our economy and consumer confidence is continuing to improve,” stated President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group. “Opportunistic retailers are leasing at attractive rental rates and securing locations by taking advantage of market conditions.”
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 75 offices in the United States and Canada.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard at (201) 703-9700, extension 115 or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.