REC Announces New Leasing Assignment at One Hawthorn Place in Vernon Hills, Illinois
BARRINGTON, IL – March 16, 2017 – REC President and Managing Broker, James A. Hopkins, is pleased to announce the company’s newest leasing assignment located in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
ONE HAWTHORN PLACE presents a superbly maintained four-story building located at the corner of Town Line Road (Rt. 60) and Lakeview Parkway in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
Under new Ownership and Management, this class “A” office space combines an impressive and diverse business community in healthcare, real estate, legal, technology, consulting and personnel industries.
Situated in a 4.56 acre park-like setting with professionally landscaped grounds, One Hawthorn Place is the benefactor of a tributary to Little Bear Lake which runs along the property. Additional amenities includes nearby Westfield Hawthorn Mall, health clubs, dining, hotels and child care facilities.
Features include spectacular architectural elements, spacious atrium lobby, and Class A tenant buildouts. The bold angular design and signature green roof presents immediate recognition.
- Units range from 775 up to 6,722 square feet
- 30 minutes from Chicago O’Hare Airport
- Custom security cards for 24-hour access
- Janitorial included in rental rate
- Building amenities for all tenants includes a conference room, break room, water fountain with filtered water, and shower facility
- Numerous nearby retail and dining amenities