Real Estate Staging Association Announces Speakers for Upcoming Convention January 28-30, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Real Estate Staging Association (RESA®) the trade association professional real estate stagers and re-designers announces the ground breaking speaker line up for the associations upcoming convention.
Main Speakers include:
- Barbara Corcoran– real estate mogul and TV personality from ABCs hit show Shark Tank
- Terry Watson – real estate expert and motivational speaker
- Katie Lance – Social media guru, contributor to Inman News and The Huffington Post
- Steven Aaron – TV personality from HGTV’s hit show Selling LA and famed broker from Keller Williams Beverly Hills
- Shell Brodnax – CEO of Real Estate Staging Association, speaker, marketing and business expert
- Christine Rae – CEOF of International Business Training Academy, Home staging expert, best-selling author
- Matthew Finlason - HGTV’s The Stagers, and one of today’s most sought after staging and design experts
- Lisa Vail – HGTV’s Staged to Perfection, Selling LA and top staging designer and furnishings buyer
- Kimberly Seldon – Interior designer, author, TV host and Editor-in-Chief of “Dabble Magazine
In addition to the main speakers, the convention will conduct several workshops.
The convention is brought to you in partnership with CORT Furniture Rentals and Real Estate Staging Association. Sponsors include, Simplicity Sofas, Peninsula Excess Insurance and the Business of Design.
For further details on the conference visit www.RESAConvention.com . The Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®), a 501 c 6 tax-exempt organization, is the trade association for professional home stagers. RESA® is the portal to the staging industry and is the source of education and business tools focusing on the needs of stagers.RESA provides support services and educational resources for professional stagers in addition to providing vital information regarding the benefits of staging to Realtors and consumer. For more information on staging or to hire a professional stager, contact Shell Brodnax or visit the RESA Web site at www.RealEstateStagingAssociation.com or call 800-201-8687 ####