Part Time Marketing/Social Media Associate Needed
The Marketing & Social Media Associate will support The News Funnel's marketing efforts with an emphasis on creating and managing our blog content and social media. In this role, you’ll be in charge of organizing, publishing and promoting content for our blogs, managing day-to-day social media efforts and outreach for the site, and other marketing efforts to help grow and scale our site. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
This is a work-from-home position with occasional in-person meetings in the Morristown, NJ area. Ideal for college students and recent grads interested in marketing and social media.
* Editing, organizing and scheduling content for at least two separate blogs
* Idea generation for blog content
* Promoting all blog content on an ongoing basis through our various social networks and LinkedIn discussion groups
* Overall social media management for various social networks (creating content calendars, daily monitoring, monthly reporting)
* Promoting user generated content and 3rd party content that streams to our site to our various social networks
* Outreach efforts to attain new users
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.