Onyx Equities Now Hiring Administrative Assistant (Leasing)
Candidate should have a minimum of 4 years experience working at a brokerage company, real estate development and management company or for a real estate attorney’s office. Real estate sales license preferable.
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have strong organizational and analytical skills
Hours: 9:00 – 5:30 Monday thru Friday
General duties will include:
- Answering /routing all calls to the office in an effective manner.
- Maintain electronic filing of documents, plans, reports, and general correspondence.
- Maintain and coordinate scheduling calendar for appointments, meetings, conference calls, reporting due dates.
- Assist in the monitoring and approving of vendor invoices via Avid Exchange.
Specialized responsibilities include:
- Assist in finalizing new leases for execution.
- Fill out forms used to track critical dates for all leases, renewals, listing agreements, etc.
- Monitor critical lease dates (pre/post-Rent Commencement) and communicate with all responsible parties to assure lease compliance.
- Fill out Leasing Advisory Fee Invoices upon completion of leases and renewals and add to Executed Lease Report. Process and monitor for payment.
- Draft legal documents to include:
- Listing agreements
- Commission agreement
- Commencement Date certificates
- Lease exhibits
- Monitor and update leasing activity reports for internal review by upper management and lenders for receivership properties.
- Assist in preparation of marketing brochures and other marketing and promotional material.
About Onyx Equities
Real Estate Private Equity firm & Real Estate Fund Manager, specializing in commercial real estate in NY/NJ/CT/PA. Onyx Equities, LLC (“Onyx Equities”) was founded in 2004 and is a private real estate investment and property management firm headquartered in Woodbridge, New Jersey with offices in Long Island, Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey. Onyx Equities was formed for the purpose of co-investing with various institutional and high net worth joint venture partners in commercial properties. The principals of Onyx Equities have more than 50 years combined hands-on experience in target markets. Its investment philosophy is to buy in supply constrained markets with large barriers to entry. Onyx Equities plans to reposition its assets and find hidden value in previously mismanaged assets. Since its inception, Onyx has acquired more than $1 billion in assets throughout the region. Onyx currently owns a portfolio of over 4 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties located in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Florida and handles over 14 million square feet in receivership/property management assignments. Onyx Equities is aggressively seeking core-plus and value-added office, retail and industrial properties and loans.