Onyx Equities Announces Wave of Recent Leasing Activity at Livingston Town Center
Retail leasing is heating up in Livingston, N.J., according to Onyx Equities. Theleading private real estate investment, development and management firm today announced the details of a recent flurry of leasing activity at Livingston Town Center, the company’s 65,780-square-foot, mixed-use shopping center located at the crossroads of North Livingston and East Mount Pleasant avenues.
The activity, totaling approximately 20,000 square feet, is as follows:
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, an award-winning pizza and “Italian Soul Food” restaurant, signed on for 3,253 square feet. Studley Assistant Director Justin Korinis represented the tenant.
- Little Gym, an experimental learning and physical development center for children, signed on for 3,871 square feet. Hopkins, Sampson & Brown Vice President and Sales Associate Randee Stolar represented the tenant.
- Yamaha Music, a musical instrument manufacturer and retailer, signed on for 1,194 square feet. Stolar represented the tenant.
- 16 Handles, a leading self-serve frozen yogurt store chain, signed on for 1,209 square feet. Studley Managing Director Frank Greco represented the tenant.
- Chocolate Works, an expanding retailer of assorted chocolates, signed on for 2,034 square feet. The Goldstein Group Vice President Matthew Flath represented the tenant.
- Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise company in North America, signed on for 3,244 square feet. Keller Williams Realty Livingston Director Sander Lefkowitz represented the tenant.
- Elite Nails, a popular nail salon, signed on for 3,068 square feet. The Goldstein Group Sales Associate Ryan Glastein represented the tenant.
- International convenience store chain 7-Eleven signed on for 2,463 square feet. The Goldstein Group Executive Vice President Lew Finkelstein represented the tenant.
“Since acquiring Livingston Town Center approximately two years ago, Onyx and joint venture partner Lubert-Adler have repositioned the property by implementing a number of upgrades to improve traffic flow, image and shoppers’ experiences,” stated Joel Dicker, Onyx Equities’ senior vice president of retail leasing and development.
Constructed in 2006, Livingston Town Center is part of a master-planned residential and commercial development. The residential component of the development, The Gables, is comprised of 32 townhomes, 24 condominium flats, seven attached townhomes and 17 single-family homes. The property also features more than 300 parking spaces for its retail customers.
About Onyx Equities, LLC
Headquartered in Woodbridge, New Jersey, Onyx Equities, LLC is a leading private real estate investment, management and development firm. Since its founding in 2004, Onyx has acquired more than $1 billion worth of real estate assets across the tri-state region. The company currently owns, manages or is the appointed receiver for 21 million square feet of office, retail, industrial, and self-storage properties located in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. For more information on Onyx Equities, contact the firm at 732-362-8800, or visit www.onyxequities.com