Number 13 is Again Lucky for EVO Real Estate Group, Which Brokered 13 Leases for Second Month in a Row
NEW YORK CITY, August 6, 2015 – EVO Real Estate Group, a member of NAI Global, has again demonstrated that the number 13 can be lucky. As it did in June, the firm concluded 13 transactions in July.
Among the month’s highlights were:
- Diana Rau Siegal and Manny Syskrot represented Fabrikant Tara International LLC, a jewelry designer and manufacturer, in its sublease of 7,000 square feet (the entire third floor) from the Suberi Brothers at 21 West 46th Street. The sublessor’s representative was Harlan Cygielman.
- Howard Epstein represented 37 West 39th Street in a 4,000-square-foot lease to Alucia Productions LLC, a film production company. Dennis Someck and Justin Myers of Lee & Associates NYC represented the tenant.
- Barry Bernstein represented 242 West 38th Street in its lease of 3,800 square feet (the entire fifth floor) to footwear firm The Silverstein Company. Ricky Kramer of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
- Mr. Bernstein, Mitchell Cooperstock and Carlo Catuogno represented 141 West 36th Street in a 3,200-square-foot lease to footwear firm JP Originals Corporation. Philip Gardiner of Vicus Partners LLC represented the tenant.
- Mr. Epstein and Mr. Bernstein represented both the landlord and tenant in the Mexico Tourism Board’s renewal of 2,938 square feet at 152 Madison Avenue.
“The hot weather hasn’t stopped our brokers,” says Dana L. Moskowitz, president of EVO. “They are working as hard as ever to bring deals to completion.”
About EVO Real Estate Group
EVO Real Estate Group is a privately held commercial real estate firm, with roots dating back to 1969, that serves the diverse real estate needs of a highly prestigious list of tenants, owners, large corporations and growing businesses. The firm is a member of NAI Global, the single largest, most powerful global network of owner-operated commercial real estate brokerage firms. For more information, please visit www.evo-re.com.