The News Funnel Launches Exclusive Blogging Platform for Real Estate Professionals
New York, NY (August 10, 2015) -- The News Funnel, the largest content hub in the real estate industry, announced today the launch of a new blogging platform available to any real estate professional. The new feature provides subscribers of the site with a free self-publishing tool that allows them to upload and distribute their blog to over 100,000 professionals.
The News Funnel’s new blogging platform provides real estate professionals access to a suite of tools that will allow them to become a thought leader in their industry. Features include:
- Free Public Profile: Any News Funnel subscriber can create a free public profile that includes a profile picture, bio, links to social media, contact information, links to all uploaded blogs, links to all media mentions and links to external blogs connected to the account.
- Self-Publishing Platform: Subscribers who have created a public profile can access the self-publishing tool, allowing them to upload and distribute their blogs directly to industry professionals.
- RSS Connection Feature: If the subscriber has a blog hosted on a third-party site, they can submit their RSS feed so their blog posts stream to The News Funnel's subscribers automatically.
- Automatic Stream of Media Mentions: On their public profile, The News Funnel will stream all of that individual’s media mentions, along with links to their blog posts.
- “Follow” Feature: Over 100,000 real estate professionals who use The News Funnel will be able to follow bloggers of their choice.
- Cost-Effective Advertising Solutions: To get even more exposure for their blogs, bloggers have the opportunity to promote their blog with a Sponsored Content ad for as little as $65.
- Reporting and Analytics: Reporting insights for all blog posts uploaded to The News Funnel will be available to the user in real-time.
“We are very excited to announce the launch of our fully-built out blogging platform at News Funnel,” stated Lindsey Imperatore, Marketing Director, The News Funnel. “This new feature reflects our core strategy of building the largest content platform in the real estate industry. In addition to having thousands of companies uploading their content to our site daily, we are now offering an opportunity for individual real estate professionals to promote themselves on our platform and throughout our social media channels,” Imperatore added
To take advantage of this new feature, create a free public profile at www.thenewsfunnel.com or simply log in to your existing subscriber account on the site and go to "My Blog" in the dropdown menu.
For examples of bloggers using this new feature, click on the links below:
The News Funnel also offers anonymous content creation services for individuals who need help starting their blog or creating a content creation plan. For more information, click here or email email@example.com.
About The News Funnel
The News Funnel is the largest real estate news platform in the industry. The free site features over 5,000 feeds, sourced and indexed from industry-specific trade publications, major media sources, companies and professionals. In addition to search, subscribers can create personalized real estate news feeds based on their geographic markets, industry segments and areas of interest, that are accessible on their personalized home pages that refresh 24/7. Featuring a responsive design, mobile app and email alert, subscribers can access their customized news anywhere, at any time.
The News Funnel is currently available in 55 markets across the U.S. and new markets are being added on a regular basis.