New Jersey Apartment Association Honors Sterling Properties With Seven Garden State Awards
Sterling Properties, one of region’s leading developers of luxury residential communities, was recently honored by The New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA) at the organization’s 20th annual Garden State Awards of Excellence gala.
A black-and-white-themed event held at the Hilton East Brunswick, the Garden State Awards recognized excellence amongst leaders in the multifamily rental sector. Nominations were open to all members of the NJAA, which is a statewide organization of apartment owners, managers, builders, developers and those involved in allied industries.
Two Sterling team members were honored with the prestigious “Leasing Agent of the Year” award:
· Magaly Zuniga, leasing manager for Bellclair at Montclair, a sought-after community of one- and two-bedroom residences in Essex County
· Edwina Cruz, leasing manager for Millpond at Franklin Lakes, a well-regarded community of one- and two-bedroom residences in Bergen County
Additionally, in the “Excellence in Curb Appeal” category, five Sterling communities were honored:
· Bellclair at Montclair
· Millpond at Franklin Lakes
· Columbia Court at Springfield, a community of one- and two-bedroom residences in Union County
· The Crossings at Ewing, a community of one- and two-bedroom residences in Mercer County
· Metro Woodbridge, a community of two-bedroom residences in Middlesex County
“We are extremely proud to receive seven 2013 Garden State Awards of Excellence from the New Jersey Apartment Association,” said Rosanne Brooks, Sterling Properties’ director ofmarketing. “At Sterling, we pride ourselves on a commitment to developing communities that are known for providing services that go far beyond residents’ expectations. These awards validate that philosophy and speak volumes about the dedication of our team.”
About Sterling Properties
Sterling Properties fashions a signature style that has led to its well-earned reputation as one of the tri-state region’s foremost real estate development companies. Sterling’s diverse portfolio of premier residences is a reflection of the company’s sustained growth as well as its desire to surpass expectations by continuing to improve upon itself through the creation of even better homes — homes that they would be proud to call their own. With communities throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, the New York metropolitan area and Florida, Sterling Properties adheres to a fundamental philosophy and the same formula that has brought about its outstanding success and achievements. For more information on Sterling Properties, please visitwww.sterlingpropertiesnj.com.