NAIOP New York City Chapter Announces New Leadership for 2013
The New York City Chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, today announced the results of its election for 2013 chapter leadership roles.
Brian Robin, chief operating officer of Monday Properties and 2012 president of the chapter, announced the following appointments for 2013:
- Neil Tipograph, partner at Imowitz Koenig & Co., LLP, has been elected to serve as president, having been president-elect in 2012.
- Jay Fehskens, asset manager of Time Equities, Inc., will serve as president-elect in 2013.
- Brian Jauntig, property manager at Monday Properties, has been elected to serve as treasurer in 2013.
- Alan Cohen, partner at Cooley LLP, has been elected to serve as secretary.
As part of NAIOP NYC’s board of directors, Brian Robin will remain actively involved in guiding the chapter. Other members of the board of directors are past presidents Paul Formichelli of Jones Lang LaSalle, Joseph Tufariello of Wells Fargo Bank and Rick Lechtman of Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group, as well as Tarak Patolia of Sterling American Property Inc. and Robert Jackson of The Rockefeller Group.
NAIOP advisory council members include:
- Brian Robin of Monday Properties
- Jeremy Bier of SL Green Realty Corp.
- Peter Duncan of George Comfort & Sons Inc.
- Mark Ellman of Celestial Capital Group Inc.
- Francis Greenburger of Time Equities Inc.
- Robert Jackson of The Rockefeller Group
- Steve Kassin of Infinity Real Estate
- Chris LaBianca of RCG Longview
- Michael McMahon of Beacon Capital
- Tarak Patolia of Sterling American Property Inc.
- David Sturner of Murray Hill Properties.
“The New York City chapter of NAIOP has experienced remarkable growth over the past few years, and I look forward to working with my fellow members to ensure that 2013 is our best year yet,” Tipograph said. “As we strive to increase awareness of the many benefits that NAIOP membership has to offer, we will look to provide only the most compelling programming and networking opportunities that cannot be missed.”
Founded in 2008, the New York City chapter of NAIOP represents NYC’s most respected commercial real estate companies and is NAIOP’s fastest growing chapter. The chapter provides members unparalleled industry networking, educational and socially conscience programs and events, in addition to advocating for effective legislation on behalf of its members. The Developing Leaders program is dedicated to providing emerging industry professionals aged 35 and under with programs and educational services that further their growth and business development within the real estate industry.
Those interested in joining NAIOP's New York City chapter can visit www.naiop.org. Additional information about the many events and programs planned by The New York City Chapter of NAIOP can be found at www.naiop.org/newyorkcity.
NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the nation's leading trade association for developers, owners, investors and other professionals in industrial, office and mixed-use commercial real estate. Founded in 1967, NAIOP is comprised of more than 15,000 members in 56 North American chapters and provides networking opportunities, educational programs, research on trends and innovations and strong legislative representation. For more information, visit www.naiop.org.