NAIOP New Jersey Membership Continues to Grow
By adding more than 30 new members in the months of July through October 2013, the ranks of commercial real estate development association NAIOP New Jersey have topped the 645 mark. Through its link to NAIOP corporate, membership in the chapter provides a direct link to more than 18,000 commercial real estate professionals in North America.
Members who join now receive the bonus weeks through the end of 2013 and all of 2014.
"In an economy that continues to bounce back, commercial real estate industry professionals clearly understand the benefits of membership and the need to work together," said Michael McGuinness, chief executive officer. "Those benefits include everything from networking, to keeping abreast of current trends and events, to advocacy on important public policy issues, to education.
"The mandatory Continuing Education Units (CEUs) now required by New Jersey for licensed real estate salespeople and brokers, that can be obtained by attending approved chapter events, has been an important catalyst for industry professionals to join," said McGuinness. "The number of students and young professionals that are joining our ranks is particularly gratifying."
"NAIOP New Jersey's dramatic growth over the past has been extremely broad based," said Michael Seeve of Mountain Development Corporation, current chapter president. "Our newest members represent everything from brokerage, to law, development, project management, consulting and more. This continued growth pattern is a tribute to the commitment of our membership and the quality of the staff."
The newest members of NAIOP New Jersey include:
Bergen County, N.J.:
- Nicholas A. Herrick, Associate, NAI James E. Hanson Inc., Hackensack
- Ryan Nee, Marcus & Millichap, Elmwood Park
- Michael Palmeri, Jones Lang LaSalle, Hasbrouck Heights
Burlington County, N.J.:
- Donna Lazzaro, Brandywine Realty Trust, Mt. Laurel
- Brett Schweiker, Brandywine Realty Trust, Mt. Laurel
Essex County, N.J.:
- Andy Gottesman, Edison Investment Advisors, LLC, Livingston
Mercer County, N.J.:
- Curt Emmich, Princeton Forrestal Center, Princeton
- Jerry A. Nelson, Shareholder, Stark & Stark, Lawrenceville
Middlesex County, N.J.:
- Dan Ackerman, Senior Director of Leasing, Mack-Cali Realty Corp., Edison
- Joseph Fitzgerald, Ernst & Young, Edison
- Beth Magnani, Senior Leasing Manager, F. Greek Development, East Brunswick
- Kevin Sievers, The Bloustein School at Rutgers, New Brunswick
- Sefi Silverstein, Shareholder, Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C., East Brunswick
- David Weissman, F. Greek Development, East Brunswick
Monmouth County, N.J.:
- Kevin L. Haney, COO, Maser Consulting, Red Bank
- Ronald Lezott, Department Manager, Maser Consulting, Red Bank
From Monmouth University:
- Thomas H. Acerra
- Anthony Acquaviva
- Gina Freitag
- Ashley Holder
- Maria Grace Iantosca
- Rocco Lamagna
- Aubrey-Anna Monte
- Jessica Pazienza
- Greg A. Ratner
- Anthony M. Sena
Morris County, N.J.:
- Mike Harrington, Investment Manager, The Hampshire Companies, Morristown
- Kelsey Nakamura, Cassidy Turley, Chatham
Passaic County, N.J.:
- Crista Bartolomeo, Associate, Lee & Associates, Little Falls
Sussex County, N.J.:
- Brad Bischoff, Mitchell Agency, Newton
Union County, N.J.:
- Paul Panzarino, O'Donnell & Naccarato, Mountainside
New York, N.Y,:
- Lizzie Browder, Leadership Fellow, The Port Authority of NY/NJ
- John Crandall, Managing Director-New Jersey, VVA Sweett Inc.
NAIOP New Jersey's Corporate Members (firms with four or more New Jersey Chapter members) enjoy special benefits, including annual dues of just $245 for each additional member over four, lowest ticket price guarantee for the Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, and discounts on Gala Journal Sponsorships. All employees of a Corporate Member firm may register for NAIOP New Jersey events at member price. For more information about becoming a member of NAIOP New Jersey, visit http://www.naiopnj.org/.