NAI Mertz’s Jeffrey Licht and Adam Lashner Ink Over 85,600 SF of Industrial and Flex Space Transactions Throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region
NAI Mertz, a leading full-service commercial real estate firm serving southern New Jersey and greater Philadelphia, announced the completion of over 85,600 square feet of industrial and flex space transactions throughout Bucks County and the greater Philadelphia region. The brokerage team of Jeffrey Licht, SIOR, senior vice president, and Adam Lashner, SIOR, vice president, were responsible for closing the following sales and leases:
- Pottstown Industrial Complex LP leased 21,200 square feet at 191 S. Keim Street in Pottstown, Pa. Mageba USA, LLC, the lessor, previously shared this space with another company.
- Triple A Paper Company, Inc. leased 16,000 square feet from Dunksferry Associates at 3161 State Road, Unit B in Bensalem, Pa. The company supplies various paper products to retailers.
- Invest 360, LLC leased 15,000 square feet of flex space from Active Realty Associates at 95 James Way in Southampton, Pa. The company is expanding its space from 5,000 square feet.
- A 12,000-square-foot sale at 1430 County Line Road, Montgomery, Pa. from BF Services, LP to M&B Associates LLC. M&B Associates is expanding its garment warehouse and distribution operation at this location.
- Ameritech Network Services Corp. leased 9,000 square feet at 770 Haunted Lane in Bensalem, Pa. from Michener LD, LLC. The wireless network solutions company is relocating from Hatboro, Pa.
- Chris’ Transmissions, Inc. leased 8,400 square feet from 5025 Cottman Acquisitions Associates, LP at 7346 Wissinoming Street in Philadelphia, Pa. The auto repair business is expanding from its previous location.
- Made Right Precision Manufacturing, LLC leased 4,000 square feet from Alan Breece, LLC at 201 Lower Morrisville Road in Fallsington, Pa. The machine parts manufacturer is expanding from its previous location in New Jersey.
“These transactions are a testament to the frenzied activity in commercial real estate throughout our greater Philadelphia region. Hopefully the pace continues through the year,” stated Licht. “We are pleased to have completed these deals on behalf of our clients and expect to share additional success stories shortly,” added Lashner.
About NAI Mertz
Founded in 1980, NAI Mertz is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm serving the southern New Jersey and greater Philadelphia areas. With offices in Mt. Laurel, NJ; Bucks County, PA; and NAI Mertz of PA in Wilkes-Barre, PA, the company provides expert services in brokerage, leasing, sales, investments, property management, site selection and construction management in the industrial, office and retail sectors. NAI Mertz’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, private investors, large public corporations and small businesses. Its partnership with NAI Global, one of the largest managed networks of commercial real estate service providers comprising 6,700 professionals in more than 375 offices in over 55 countries, enables the firm to provide large-scale global real estate services with a unique local expertise.
For more information on NAI Mertz, visit its web site at www.naimertz.com, or contact its Mt. Laurel, NJ, headquarters at 856.234.9600, or NAI Mertz of PA at 570.820.7700.