NAI Mertz President Scott Mertz Records Over $60 Million in Industrial Sale and Lease Transactions in 1st Quarter of 2018
NAI Mertz, a leading full-service commercial real estate firm conducting business throughout the United States, and globally, from its regional offices in New Jersey, greater Philadelphia and northeastern Pennsylvania, announced that Scott Mertz, SIOR, president, NAI Mertz, recently completed over $60 million in industrial sale and lease transactions totaling over 1,325,000 square feet throughout southern and central New Jersey.
“The industrial market across southern and central New Jersey is showing no sign of slowing down,” stated Mertz. “These transactions represent the continued strength of this sector and the desire of buyers and tenants to be well-positioned in locations that are in close proximity to both Philadelphia and New York City. I am pleased to have completed these deals on behalf of my clients,” he added.
The sales completed by Mertz include:
- The sale of a three-building industrial portfolio totaling 192,382 square feet in Swedesboro. The new ownership also retained Mertz to serve as the exclusive leasing agent for the properties, which are 58 percent leased.
- The sale of 1960-1970 Old Cuthbert Road, a 90,000-square-foot industrial building, in Cherry Hill. Mertz was the sole broker in this transaction.
- The sale of 281 Benigno Boulevard, a 74,000-square-foot industrial building located within Interstate Business Park in Bellmawr. Mertz was the sole broker in this deal.
The leases inked by Mertz include:
- A lease at 1005 Middlesex Avenue in Port Reading. The 230,100-square-foot building was leased to Western Post, Inc., whom Mertz represented in the transaction.
- A 121,500-square-foot lease to Go-Plus at 8-1 Corn Road in Dayton. Mertz represented the tenant in this transaction.
- A103,890-square-foot lease at 80 Stults Road in South Brunswick to Acme Furniture. Mertz was the sole broker in this transaction.
Scott Mertz was also recently recognized by NAI Global, one of the world’s most respected commercial real estate brands, as the network’s Top Producer for 2017.
# # #
About NAI Mertz
Founded in 1980, NAI Mertz is a leading full-service commercial real estate firm conducting business throughout the United States, and globally, from its regional offices in New Jersey, greater Philadelphia and northeastern Pennsylvania. The company provides expert services in brokerage, leasing, sales, investments, property management, site selection and construction management in the industrial, office and retail sectors. NAI Mertz’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, private investors, large public corporations and small businesses. Its partnership with NAI Global, a top 5 commercial real estate brand, enables the firm to provide large-scale global real estate services. NAI Mertz has been recognized as Office of the Year for NAI Global selected from a pool of 400 NAI offices. NAI Global comprises more than 7,000 commercial real estate professionals and manages over 425 million square feet of space.
For more information on NAI Mertz, visit its web site at www.naimertz.com, or 800.520.7139.