NAI Hunneman’s Leasing & Advisory Services Group completes 104,492 SF of new leases and renewals at Walpole Park South
Minnerly & Osvold broker five separate transactions that bring the Route 1 park to 98% occupancy
BOSTON, MA - NAI Hunneman recently completed a series of new leases totaling 41,245 SF and renewals totaling 63,247 SF at Walpole Park South in Walpole, MA. As a result, there is now only 10,228 SF of available space remaining at the 600,000 SF industrial park.
Executive Vice President Cathy Minnerly and Vice President Ovar Osvold represented the landlord, J.D Murphy Real Estate in all transactions and also procured the tenant in two of them. A summary of the transactions are as follows:
- Building 8 - Mass Bay Movers, LLC., - 21,002 SF. (NAI Hunneman also procured the tenant)
- Building 8 – Certifit – 29,622 SF. George O’Connor and Sean Teague from Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- Building 6 - Mohawk Carpet Distribution - 33,625 SF. Rachel Marks of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Building 1 - Camger Coating Systems Family - 6,915 SF- Eileen Mason of RE/MAX Executive Realty represented the tenant.
- Building 1 - Bald Hill Builders - 13,328 SF. (NAI Hunneman also procured the tenant)
About NAI Hunneman:
Headquartered in Boston, NAI Hunneman is a leading provider of commercial real estate services to corporations, institutions and the private market. NAI Hunneman is a member of NAI Global, the premier network of independent commercial real estate firms and one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide. NAI Global manages a network of 6,700 professionals and 375 offices throughout the world. NAI professionals work together with its global management team to help clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. To learn more about NAI Hunneman and the NAI Global Network please visit naihunneman.com.