NAI Horizon’s Top Producers of 2017 wrap up 25th anniversary with best year for Phoenix office since end of Great Recession
PHOENIX, ARIZONA (March 5, 2018) – NAI Horizon celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2017. It also celebrated its best year since the end of the Great Recession, buoyed by a diverse group of brokers whose transactions totaled more than $320 million.
The broad range of specialties represented in NAI Horizon’s Top Producers of 2017 is a testament to the collective success of professionals from industrial, retail, office, and investment sales. A healthy commercial real estate market allowed these agents to secure the best possible outcomes for their clients.
“We celebrated many successes in 2017, a strong year for NAI,” said CEO and President Terry Martin-Denning. “I’m proud of our achievements as a firm and the success of each of our agents. We are on track to make 2018 another banner year.”
NAI Horizon expanded its presence in the Valley with the addition of six agents. This included the hiring of industry veteran Don Morrow, who joined NAI Horizon as a Senior Vice President to bolster its investment sales division.
NAI Horizon’s broker ownership platform allows agents an opportunity to play a direct role in the company’s future. This creates a culture in which its agents can maximize their own business while benefiting from the resources of a global commercial real estate brokerage firm.
NAI Horizon’s 2017 Top Producers:
1. Russ Warner: Investment sales (Manufactured housing and RV parks)
2. Mark Wilcke: Industrial
3. Tyler Smith: Office
4. Barbara Lloyd: Investment sales
5. Lane Neville: Investment sales
6. Rick Foss: Industrial
7. Chris Gerow: Retail
8. Shelby Tworek: Retail
9. Denise Nunez: Investment sales (Self storage)
10. Isy Sonabend: Industrial
NAI’s Associate of the Year: Andrew Warner, Investment sales (Manufactured housing and RV Parks)
NAI Horizon 2017 highlights:
- Russ and Andrew Warner of NAI Horizon’s Manufactured Housing Group negotiated the $34 million sale of the largest recreational vehicle park in Apache Junction, Arizona, fetching $46,575 per space.
- NAI Horizon’s retail team of Senior Vice Presidents Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, Gabe Ortega and Associate Patrick Anthon negotiated long-term leases totaling more than $15 million for Planet Fitness locations throughout the Valley. This retail team also negotiated the $3.1 million sale of a building in Phoenix that will serve as the new offices, adoption center, and no-kill shelter for the Phoenix Animal Care Coalition (PACC911).
- The NAI Puget Sound Properties and NAI Horizon Investment Sales teams of Senior Vice Presidents Lane Neville and Barbara Lloyd represented the buyer in the $9.675 million acquisition of two retail buildings at Litchfield Marketplace.
- The NAI Horizon investment sales team of Neville and Lloyd represented the seller in the $7.1 million disposition of Hamstra Square in Chandler, Arizona.
- Senior Vice President John Filli, SIOR, represented the seller, a debtor in a Chapter 11 proceeding, in a pair of Southeast Valley industrial deals totaling $4.897 million.
- NAI Horizon Senior Vice Presidents Troy Giammarco and Tyler Smith negotiated a long-term lease worth $3.125 million, bringing Sage Academy to Corporate Center, 10220 N. 25th Ave.
PHOTO CAPTION: NAI Horizon’s Top Producers of 2017 are (left to right) Lane Neville, Shelby Tworek, Denise Nunez, Russ Warner, Rick Foss, Barbara Lloyd, Chris Gerow, Mark Wilcke, Isy Sonabend, and Tyler Smith.
About NAI Horizon
Exceptional global commercial real estate solutions begin with local market leadership and expertise. Established in 1992, NAI Horizon is a full-service commercial real estate company serving Arizona with offices located in Phoenix and Tucson. NAI Horizon is passionate about the commercial real estate business, providing Brokerage and Property Management Services for local, national and international clients. NAI Horizon is a member of the NAI Global commercial real estate network providing real estate solutions to 400 offices worldwide. For more information visit www.naihorizon.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global professionals achieve extraordinary results for clients locally and globally through creativity, collaboration and the consistent delivery of exceptional knowledge and service that only market-leading firms can provide.
NAI Global provides a full range of corporate real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services.
To learn more visit: www.naiglobal.com.